We know that many people – parents and women especially – are already aware or would like to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle and contribute to a healthier planet. Therefore, we welcome the opportunity to advise customers and help them make the right choices in order to improve health, save money and ensure a sustainable future for us all.
ImseVimse chooses FSC certified forest
We believe it is important to consider every environmental aspect and we are constantly looking for ways to reduce our environmental impact. This is reflected in our new environmentally friendly packaging concept, which uses only 100 percent FSC certified paper.
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an independent, international membership organization that promotes social, environmental and economically sustainable forestry around the world. The FSC logo guarantees that packaging, brochures, and the like are made from wood fiber from forests that are managed and felled in a responsible way, and that all production is rigorously inspected.
You can find more information about the global work of FSC at their website Forests For All Forever.
What more do we do for the environment?
Since ImseVimse is a company that sells products, we focus primarily on the environmental impacts of our products, but of course we do not forget the rest of the company.
Here are some examples of what we do to reduce our environmental impact:
- We choose Gotlandic wind power for electricity consumption in our office and warehouse.
- We choose organic when we buy groceries and office supplies.
- We switch off all computers and machines when we leave the office for the day.
- We try to minimize our printing and reusing paper.
- We reuse packaging materials and boxes.
- We email the majority of our invoices.
- We sort our trash and leave paper, plastic, metal and glass for recycling.
- The cleaning of our office and warehouse is done with environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- We use electricity from renewable energy sources.
- We print our publications on environmentally friendly FSC paper.
- We email invitations, newsletters and press releases instead of sending them by post.